Terms and Conditions
In order to register a reservation, we request you to communicate your complete address and phone number. (Confidentiality Policy: This information is only necessary for legal administrative obligations we have to comply with and we do not use, sell or give this information to any third party). When we are in possession of this information we issue Confirmation of Reservation we forward by e-mail. Your reservation becomes firm once you have paid a deposit of 30% of the rental price to guarantee the reservation.
The payment of this reservation deposit constitutes the acknowledge and acceptance of our General Terms and Conditions hereunder. The above mentioned general conditions are applicable to all reservations without any restriction. The customer who proceeds to make a reservation accepts without any limitation these conditions by proceeding such reservation and acknowledges hereby to have taken notice of them and accepts these general conditions.
2. Types of Payment
- Company : Allure-Apart - Miss Maria-Bernadette Vasseur-Seebus
- Address : 2, place Dauphine - 75001 Paris - France
- Bank : CIC BP Opéra, 28 avenue de l'Opéra, 75002 Paris
- Iban : FR76 3006 6106 6900 0201 4410 138 BIC: CMC1FRPP
- Cash or travellers' cheques
Cheque drawn on a French bank
Cheque to the order of Allure-Apart.
Transfer to the account of Allure-Apart mentionning the Bank, address and the Iban
3. Payment of Balance
The balance as shown on the confirmation of reservations must be paid thirty (30) days before your arrival. Our foreign guests are able to settle in cash or travellers' cheques upon arrival. A receipt will be given. We remind you that the keys can not be handed over without full payment and a guarantee deposit if applicable. (see Article 4 below).
We request for a guarantee deposit or bond of 500 euros only for long term rentals and is refunded upon departure after inventory. If there is any damage, or if the state of the apartment requires more than 2 hours of cleaning at the time of departure, the entire deposit is retained and after replacement, repair or cleaning, we will refund any balance within a period of 2 months maximum, accompanied by the corresponding invoice (s). For short term rentals, in case of damage or disorder in the apartment we estimate during check-out the damage and request for immediate payment upon departure. The invoices will be forwarded within two months after departure with refund or claim for additional payment if applicable.
Our goal is to make your stay is as pleasant as possible. Upon arrival you are checked-in at the apartment at the time you specify. (see Article 11 for Arrival and Departure times). We will provide all the explanations concerning the apartment and appliances as well as any information of a general nature that you might need.
During your stay you can reach us 24/24 H by phone - the number is indicated in the apartment, as well as by internet web site, Allure-Apart.com. We have at your disposal tactile I-pads that will allow you to enter into contact with us in case of an emergency or for every other question. At the time of your departure, we will make an inventory and refund your guarantee deposit (if applicable).
We strongly recommend that you purchase a travel insurance upon booking confirmation of reservation, the following conditions apply:
- a. Cancellation more than sixty (60) days before your arrival for rentals not exceeding 7 days: full refund of any amount paid, minus bank and administrative fees (50€);
- b. Cancellation less than sixty (60) days before your arrival: no refund. However, you may propose another guest to replace you;
- c. Interruption of stay: in the event of a departure before the end of the rental period and not imputable to our responsibility, no refund is possible.
We strongly recommend that you purchase a travel insurance upon booking (www.travelex-insurance.com). Please note that in cases 6 b) and 6 c) here above we will refund you if the apartment is rented for all or part of your rental period on the basis of the amount for which we rent to another guest.
7. Changes or modifications
If you want to change your dates, we will establish a new confirmation de réservation and our cancellation policy of paragraph 6 fully applies. If the apartment is rented, however, for the same period and rate to another guest, no fees will be charged.
8. Change or cancellation by us
Although unlikely, if we are forced due to "force majeure" to modify or cancel your rental, we will inform you as soon as possible and we commit ourselves to find an equivalent apartment. However, if this proves impossible, or if you refuse the transfer, we shall cancel your reservation and refund your deposit in full.
9. Number of occupants of the apartment
In no event, the number of occupants may exceed the sleeping capacity stipulated in the confirmation of reservation. If we find out that this is not respected, this is considered a contract breach by the French law and we are entitled to proceed immediately to the evacuation of all the occupants. Our responsibility in case of damage or disorders in the building would be engaged by a non respect of the authorized sleeping capacity, so therefore we simply cancel the rental agreement without any refund.
Small domestic non dangerous animals are allowed, after obtaining our written agreement. Vaccinations must be updated and the animal must not be a nuisance to the neighbourhood.
11. Arrival and Departure Time
Unless specific agreement, the arrivals are as of 14: 00 H. and departures at the latest at 11: 00 H. We always put all our efforts to endeavour your requests. If our check-in and out times your are not compatible with your flights or trains, we will find a solution which may vary between different availability of the apartment to a formal concierge service for your luggage.
12. Price and Services
Our prices are fixed prices and do not vary after issuing the confirmation of reservation. They include :
- a) Electricity, heating or air conditioning, water, taxes, free use of the Internet/Wifi (ADSL), cable TV, washing/drying machine, private and parking wiithin the property only for the Cèdres and Lilas. Besides the rental of the apartment, utilities, services and taxes listed above under 12 a), we provide the following services :
- b) Personalized check-in and remittance of two (2) sets of keys ;
- c) Upon your arrival you will have a "starter" package of (coffee and tea), and small groceries (sel, pepper, spices, oil, vinegar, toilet paper and cleaning products).
- d) The apartment is cleaned before your arrival and linen and towels are provided for your entire stay if it is under 7 nights. Daily service : making up the beds, change dirty towels, removing dust and garbage. Every 7 days a complete cleaning is provided with change of linen and towels.
- e) Concierge Service 24/24 H and 365 days a year, either by calling the number provided in the apartment or through "facetime" on the I-Pad which is at your disposal in the apartment.
- f) Breakfast with surcharge: For schedules and order visit our website: www.allure-apart.com and clicking on the icon "breakfast".
- g) Personalized departure/check-out.
13. Travel Insurance
French law requires that all parties should be covered by a Civil Liability insurance during the occupation of a rental property. The guest are therefore strongly advised to contract a clear insurance policy (which may include coverage for cancellations, such as www.travelex-insurance.com) and have full coverage for his personal effects, liability, etc. because this is not covered by Allure-Apart.
14. Liability for Damage
Under French law, occupants are responsible for the property and its contents during their stay, and the responsibility is not limited to the amount of the bond/guarantee deposit. We encourage you not to take unnecessary risks that could cause damage for which you could be held responsible (s). Our commitment is to satisfy our guests. Our properties are regularly inspected and all descriptions are made in good faith. However, if you see a failure or defection in the equipment or facilities, please let us know as soon as possible to enable us to repair or replace them.
Allure-Apart can not be held responsible for a temporary or extended interruption in utilities provided to the property, nor against the failure of an appliance occurring during your stay.
Unless otherwise agreed, sheets, towels (2 per person), toilet-gloves, table cloths, table mats, napkins and kitchen towels are provided. For all rentals longer than a week, complete cleaning and laundry change takes place every 7days. A daily maid service is provided to make up the beds, change dirty towels, remove the dust and empty the garbage can, but does not include the cleaning of your personal belongings, ironing of your laundry or the cleaning of your personal kitchen.
The guest expressly agrees to observe a correct and respectful behaviour during his or her stay. If the person or a person accompanying or visiting the residence is responsible for allegedly indecent or incorrect behaviour according to normal civil standards, we reserve the right to ask him to leave the apartment. The guest also agrees not to disturb the neighbours and make excessive noise between 22: 00 H. at 7: 00 H. If the guests have an early departure, we request them make sure to be as quiet as possible in order not to disturb the sleep of the other occupants of the building.
The use and occupation of the premises is at the entire risk of the occupant. The guest(s), member(s) of his or her group, agree not to invoke the responsibility of Allure-Apart for any act whatsoever in connection with the use or occupation of the apartment, including but not limited to: injuries, damages, losses by fire or theft and criminal activity
The guest hereby states that they read and accept the General Conditions here-above and are confirming this by the act of paying the reservation fee.
General conditions updated on April 16, 2018 and valid until new notice